- Apart from investing your money, you must invest in yourself as well. The more you learn, the more you earn. And the more you invest.
- No matter how much you earn. If you don’t gain the required financial intelligence, you won’t be able to preserve it.
- Avoid investing in penny stocks. Just because the price is low doesn’t mean you’ll get the growth and quality.
- If you want to earn average returns, invest in Index Funds. If you want to achieve extraordinary returns, you’ll have to do extraordinary.
- As long as you are avoiding the market hiccups, you are on the road heading towards getting rich.
- Invest the money which you don’t need for 10-15 years. Make it grow by compounding it year-by-year. Works best in long-term.
- If you develop the conviction of achieving 1000% from your pick, you won’t settle with early 10-20% gains. Your behavior matters the most.
- If you invest in appreciating assets(equities), you’ll reap the benefits some day or another. Avoid investing in depreciating assets(cars).
- Cigarettes & Tobacco – 2K Monthly. Do you know how much money you lose? At 12% CAGR, you can turn it into 1.1Cr over 20 years.
- Always focus on long-term strategy. By reaping benefits of long-term compounding, you can convert a paltry amount into a huge corpus.
* * *
Follow RichifyMeClub on Twitter.
* * *