Robin Williams, an American actor, and comedian, was best known for performing improvisational or unscripted roles on television and stage. The versatile characters he played in movies like Dead Poet’s Society, Jumanji, Good Will Hunting, Night at the Museum, etc. are few of the well known comic acts to the millions of movie buffs and his fans.
In the history of professional bodybuilding, Ronnie Coleman has been one of the greatest bodybuilders in the world. Since 1998, he has won the international bodybuilding contest Mr. Olympia 8 times in a row. Many professional bodybuilders challenged his crown but none could dislodge him from the top spot. During this time, many bodybuilding rivalries grabbed the eyes of media but none could match the level of rivalry between Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler.
Actor Hugh Jackman first appeared as a cast in the X-Men series in the year 2000. Since then, over a period of 17 years, he has delivered a remarkable performance in the next 9 installments of this movie series. Thus, making the whole franchise successful by reporting a total box office collection of whopping $5.72 Billion.
- If the recent selloff couldn’t deter your investing discipline then the upcoming 4 State Elections, General Elections, Spike in Oil Prices, further Depreciation in INR, CAD, Sanctions on Iran in Nov, Hike in US Rates mustn’t impact it either. Macros are not going to improve soon
- Due to the recent sell-off in small & midcap space, many quality scrips had to bear the brunt too. The gains made in 2017 have been wiped out in 2018. But don’t be disheartened. Continue investing in the quality companies. Going forward, you’ll surely reap the benefits
- Some of the stocks rise due to their strong fundamentals. While a few others rise in the anticipation that they’ll perform well in the near future
- There are many companies that don’t look good on the paper. But people love the euphoria behind them. Emotions come into the picture and the stocks start rising
- We don’t need to have an IQ of Einstein or Newton to invest. Investing is simple. Formulae make it complex
- Mark Zuckerberg’s wealth plunged by $18 Billion yesterday. A decline of 20-30% has happened in the past too. That too with strongest of the strongest stocks. It’s always better to be psychologically prepared to face such drawdowns
- The quality holding will always bear the brunt of the noise in the market. Its price may fall down in the short-term but in the long-term, it will always stand tall
- If you are investing through SIP route, never stop following the process. Have faith in the Indian economy and stay disciplined with your approach. You’ll surely get rewarded
* * *
Follow RichifyMeClub on Twitter
The cover image has been taken from Wallpapers Den
* * *
Gone are the days of the 90s when we, as kids, used to wait for a week to watch Jungle Book every Sunday morning.
Expressing our feelings of love to a girl used to take months or even years. Yet, we used to hold on and enjoy the waiting period while anticipating her affirmation.
Those were the days when we used to wait for weeks to read the latest editions of Champak, Chacha Chowdhary, Nagaraj and Pinky comics since the distribution channel wasn’t strong.
- One of the biggest challenges I have ever come across is to manage my emotions during the downsides. Even a fundamentally strong stock can go southwards due to weak sentiments. But the emotions that lead to panic selling need to be kept under check
- A 4-letter word, WAIT, has an immense magical power to make you filthy rich, provided that you are ready to wait
- Whenever an entrepreneur tries to enter a diversified segment, he gets a thumbs down from the investors. But personalities like Ajay Piramal have done it beautifully. Migrating from Textile to Pharma was itself a huge diversification. And his track record speaks on its own
- Keep following the process of disciplined investing without worrying much about the outcome. You’ll surely get rewarded in the long-term
- The difference between how you think you’ll behave and how you really behave during a downside is a deciding factor behind creating wealth
- Life is of no use if what we all have is just money but no happiness. And if we are really content with what we have, we won’t be able to practice growth. Shouldn’t we live a happily unsatisfied life?
- Long-term investing consists of many dry spells of zero or negative returns. Don’t get frustrated. After every dry spell, there comes a time when you get remarkable returns in just a few months. Just wait and stay
- What really matters: Positive Long-Term Returns. What doesn’t really matter: Negative Short-Term Returns
* * *
Follow RichifyMeClub on Twitter
The cover image has been taken from Summit Post
* * *